here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This top agency is looking for an experience Campaign Manager with an analytical mind and an eye for detail.
• You will be responsible for the trafficking, reporting and analysis of display, social and video campaigns for their large variety of clients
• You will support the digital team by setting up and running live campaigns across multiple digital channels
• Booking campaigns and reconciling actual delivery after completion
• Trafficking display and video assets, and tracking other digital channels through their ad server
• Analyse, review and report on effectiveness and performance of campaigns
The successful candidate will be someone who is confortable handling and manipulating large amounts of data from multiple sources, and presenting it in intuitive and insightful ways.
• You’ll have an in-depth knowledge of ad server platforms as well as tag management solutions and analytics platforms.
• Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise and multi-task working toward critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas written and verbally and build and maintain strong relationships
• Able to recommend opportunities for campaign optimisation based on meeting clients’ KPI’s
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.