here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£26k London - Full Service Media AgencyIf you love tech & analytics and want your first career move to be to the UK's most popular agency, this is the job you've been waiting for!Ref: 2958
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Role involves being responsible for the trafficking, reporting and analysis of display, social and video campaign for their entertainments clients.
• Setting up ad running live campaigns across multiple digital channels
• Build and update tailored client reports
• Recommend opportunities for optimisation based on meeting clients KPI’s
• Monitor relevant news channels for latest trends
The ideal candidate will be a Campaign Manager with an analytical mind and eye for detail with at least 1-2 years paid media experience
• In depth knowledge of adserver platforms (DoubleClick Campaign Manager is essential).
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with automated reported solutions.
• Experience with digital media booking systems (Prisma, Adazzle).
• Analytical approach in managing and evaluating data.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.