here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£24k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonTotally different broadcast opportunity for an AV professional.
Work on cool clients across multiple disciplines. Broaden your horizons and have fun whilst doing so!Ref: 2704
AV Planner Buyer
Work on cool clients across multiple disciplines. Broaden your horizons and have fun whilst doing so!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The candidate will be working across TV, VOD and Cinema.
• Help manage the account buying and planning across the team across all clients within the team
• Manage the campaign delivery, optimisation and planning of the schedule ensuring a continual dialogue with the client, Senior Planner and AD
• Monitoring of your workload in addition to any direct reports, ensuring a high quality output
The candidate will have an understanding of all media markets and in particular knowledge of the TV landscape
• Ensuring negotiated terms are implemented
• Leads by example, taking a positive attitude at all times, embracing opportunities, resolving issues collaboratively and swiftly, and making sure that the account directors are kept abreast of any issues/concerns
• Strong administration skills and possessing an enthusiastic approach
• Strong attention to detail and Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.