here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£25k London - Client SideEditorial Assistant role within an established, high profile photographic brand. Fantastic role to progress your career within the industry, apply now!
Digital Editorial Assistant
Extremely well established, high profile photographic brand with 70 years experience in their industry world wide! They provide the highest quality photographic content to an international client base of media, charities, publishers, brands and cultural institutions. Lovely Central London offices, with a great work life balance!
The Digital Editorial Assistant will be responsible for the text and image edit of all events pages, from workshops to exhibitions.
• Creating and editing web pages.
• Managing the events section of the company’s website and general social media duties.
• Liaising with various departments about their events and help shape the editorial for each.
• Researching stories
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on a digital editorial publishing platform, and have a keen interest in current affairs, visual culture and photography.
• Great writing skills
• Familiar with online publishing platform’s content management systems e.g. WordPress.
• Previous experience in news/current affairs is desirable.
• Previous experience administrating social media platforms.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.