here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£25k Digital Media Agency - LondonFantastic opportunity for someone with 1 year's experience in media. This is the chance you have been waiting for, to secure a digital media role in a fast growing agency!Ref: 2774
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels.
They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media.
The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
The role will require you to manage the delivery of your campaigns once the plan is signed off. From pulling together timing docs and project timelines for creative build; it is your responsibility to make sure campaigns go live on time and with no technical glitches.
• You will be the pivotal person between the ad server and creative agency and media owner
• You will also work as an integral person at the planning stages to make sure the agency are pulling the best insights for the brief in hand
• Managing the delivery of all headlines across all elements of the plans from the trafficking to reporting
• Daily management of the brand and direct response campaigns against agreed KPIs
• Build relationships with media owners to be continually delivering value once live and smashing set targets based on your optimization recommendations
As a digital executive you must be able to work collaboratively with all specialists
• To demonstrate faultless attention to detail – delivering on time to a first class standard
• To have a good knowledge of specific clients and their objectives.
• Able to build strong relationships with media owners
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.