here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Comp Client Side - CrawleyFantastic entry level opportunity for a graduate with a BSC degree OR Math Degree. This is the chance you have been waiting for, to secure a digital media role in an AMAZING company.Ref: 2663
Junior PPC Specialist
A newly formed travel marketing company specialising in high-end holidays for high spending clientele. They provide bespoke holiday solutions across the world and utilise the very best suppliers for all elements.
They have 3 separate Marketing Directors covering different areas of the world and everything is underpinned with Online Marketing and Analytics.
The Junior PPC Specialist is responsible for managing all paid search activity for the tailor-made brands of the company.
• Working closely with the senior PPC Specialist but also the digital and offline marketing teams, conversion and commercial teams to deliver challenging but attainable company and channel specific targets.
• Day to day management of campaigns and optimisations including Keyword optimisation and Ad Copy Tests.
• Expansion and development of Paid Search accounts, utilising tools such as Google’s Keyword Planner and more.
• Weekly and monthly reporting of Paid Search Performance, search trends and market insight.
• Support trading and promotions, whilst building strong relationships with commercial and marketing teams to effectively develop and deliver overall company strategy.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional graduate or college leaver with strong A -Level Maths or degree.
• Must have a passion for Digital Marketing.
• An interest in search and willingness to develop and learn
• An effective team player with excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask
• Should be pro-active, self-motivated and willingness to take ownership of projects and tasks.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.