here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£19k Digital Media Agency - LondonFantastic entry level opportunity for a graduate keen to do PPC in a media agency. Good with numbers/analytics? APPLY NOW!Ref: 2667
PPC Entry Level
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
Working alongside our Search Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and optimisation of our clients’ PPC campaigns, as well as exposure to affiliate and display teams to ensure an integrated service to our clients.
• Working across various media channels, including Paid Search, Google Display Network,
• Manage clients’ PPC budgets effectively
• Ensure campaigns deliver according to clients objectives
• Provide analysis and recommendations to improve performance; weekly and monthly performance reports
• Stay on-the-pulse with industry news and developments
The ideal candidate will be someone with a genuine passion for digital & data – specifically PPC media and the ability to demonstrate this.
• Strong numeracy skills – proficiency in Mathematics is essential
• Excellent organisational skills – including time management (e.g. working towards tight deadlines)
• Strong communication skills – good at working with a wide variety of people and levels
• A proactive and ‘can do approach’
• Proficient knowledge of excel
• Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial spirit & curiosity for all things digital
• Previous media or digital experience is not essential to this role, but any relevant experience will be looked on favourably, especially experience of hands-on PPC management
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.