here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£25k Full Service Media Agency - LondonAMAZING PPC Exec role working on cracking client business, minimal experience required! Non-corporate environment, fun, inclusive, integrated and populated with happy people. Get involved!Ref: 2735
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do!
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day running of clients PPC campaigns.
• Responsible for keyword research and ad copy creation to running daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as actively optimising accounts to meet target KPI’s.
• Able to write effective PPC ads to match client goals as well as having knowledge in Bid management and PPC budget management.
• Responsible for keyword research, new account setups and PPC account optimisation.
• Responsible for data analysis and client communication
The ideal candidate will be a talented individual and eager to learn willing to join a dynamic performance team.
• Proficient in setting up (includes full keyword research and ad copy creation), managing and optimising campaigns across the major advertising platforms
• Experience in optimising accounts to meet specific goals
• Experience with bid management and tracking software namely Double Click, Marin or Kenshoo
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• An analytical thinking individual is required with mathematical skills, attention to detail, with good communication and writing skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.