here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£25k Digital Media Agency - LondonTotally different digital media agency opportunity for a proven biddable/programmatic professional.
Work on cool clients in a brilliant environment and really enjoy your job.Ref: 2660
Senior Account Executive
Work on cool clients in a brilliant environment and really enjoy your job.
The biggest and best international media agency in the UK, with an outstanding client list. This is where proper international media is delivered, not just co-ordination!
They are well structured and well resourced! Very good at looking after people and developing their international skills including 2nd language development.
The role exists within the company’s programmatic department to support a growing team covering several clients.
• Oversee design, delivery and manage responses to briefs incoming from the company’s clients
• Responsible and accountable for monitoring performance KPIs ensuring that action is taken in the event of under-performance
• Deliver campaign reports to clients with insightful commentary and analysis on a regular basis and to agreed deadlines
• Demonstrate skill sets to become and expert in programmatic workflow.
The ideal candidate should understand company standards for the role and deliver to them as well as continually, working to improve performance and looking for ways to exceed expectations.
• Practical understanding and experience in delivering Programmatic campaigns from at least one DSP.
• Have good project management skills as well as reporting experience.
• An understanding of analytic tools and be advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• A highly organised individual is required with an effective and efficient working style.
• Language skills are desired from a team player individual with an interest in programmatic, digital media and advertising.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.