here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£25k London - Digital AgencyA great opportunity for someone with SEO experience, based at a data driven digital agency. Learn all about digital, expand your skills and embrace a new challenge - apply now!Ref: 3065
SEO Content Executive
A rapidly growing boutique digital agency offering their clients a full range of digital performance media expertise. They are populated by ambitious, young, highly skilled people and the style of the agency is to empower people to take ownership of their disciplines. You will be given the autonomy to run your part of the business largely as you see fit and not micro managed from above. They have strong relationships with their clients are are viewed as a valued partner who take responsibility for delivering results. Brilliant company for bright people to fast track their career.
The SEO Executive will join a friendly and passionate SEO team working with a range of exciting clients
• You’ll get involved in idea generation to help shape the SEO content strategy.
• Writing articles, blog posts and working with the team to create larger scale SEO content pieces.
• Analysing and reporting using tools such as Google Analytics and more
• Contribute in the marketing division such as the agency blog and and case studies.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated individual and be passionate about digital, especially SEO.
• Ambition to better yourself and the agency
• An understanding of on-site and off-site SEO best practices
• Ability to build an excellent working relationship with clients, delivering work to an excellent standard
• Able to drive own initiative and back up own ideas
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.