here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Comp Client Side - LondonAMAZING opportunity for a talented social person to make their mark in a NOT-FOR-PROFIT organisation. If you have 1 years experience, a passionate person who's interested in working for a government funded youth brand, this is your chance!Ref: 2777
Social Media Coordinator
Mid sized not-for profit company fast becoming a well established youth culture brand in its own right.
All about sports, music, fashion, social media and of course young people on the cusp of adulthood.
Their remit is to engage young people in activities and events which broaden their outlook on life and prepare them for the transition into adult life. Exposing them to situations which develop life skills such as communication, leadership, team work and confidence.
The marketing team are all massively on-brand and enthusiastic about the great outdoors, sports and music. They are looking to seriously invest in their digital team as they are at the cutting edge of communications with their core target market.
Social media is the lifeblood of this company now. Great time to get on board if you are keen on a career involving Social Media.
The Social Media Coordinator will act as a key support to the Digital team within the Marketing department, implementing the social media post plan and inputting into creative content plans.
• You will be responsible for providing the Social Media Team with support on all campaigns
• To write brilliantly witty and engaging copy appropriate to the company’s audiences and social media platforms
• Liaising with the creative media team to schedule briefs, co-ordinate asset delivery and log in the Social Media team admin
• To support the Social Media manager to build relationships and workflows with the provider network
• Updating and scheduling the monthly post plan, adhering to the editorial content calendar set by the Social Media Manager
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of Social Media platforms.
• The successful candidate should have a passion for youth culture, adaptable to the ever-changing Social Media environment and an ability to work within a fast paced team.
• You will be editorially minded with a focus on upcoming trends, events of interest and youth mind-set
• Digital native with strong organisational skills
• A great communicator, both written and verbal with good presentation skills
• A proven track record assisting and managing social media accounts demonstrating a record of creative achievements
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.