here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
35k SEO Project Manager- Client SideInteresting and different marketing role, mainly focusing on SEO.Ref: 3016
Digital Marketing Manager
Market leader in corporate finance and banking training provider specialising in the presentation of highly technical and practical bespoke courses to the financial community.
The Digital Marketing Manager will join a team of successful, business-minded individuals in a constantly growing b2b agency.
- Be responsible for a range of SEO related activities such as
- Formation and creation of a robust SEO strategy based on analytical data
- Manage the relationship with SEO agencies to ensure all SEO objectives are met
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and maintain all things related to email marketing such as managing e-marketing agency relationships
This is a hugely successful agency who are looking for an exceedingly driven individual who has a high degree of digital marketing skills.
- Knowledge and experience in digital media such as email marketing, SEO, analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics), CRMs and website management
- Extremely organised individual who has the ability to make development in a fast growing business
- Strong ability to manage own workload, prioritise and keep to deadlines
- Possess a genuine interest in the financial services industry
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.