here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
32k London- Client Side/ MarketingAn extremely exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join the UK's best independent restaurant guide. Perfect for someone who enjoys London life and passionate about all things food + drink! Great company benefits...APPLY NOW!Ref: 3014
Social Media Manager
One of the most trusted restaurant booking brands in the UK. If you’re a foodie or like to get a bit boozy the chances are this is your dream company.
The Social Media Manager will join a thriving and energetic team whilst being responsible for managing and delivering effective social media strategies for a leading and highly regarded company.
• Coordinate projects with clients, brands, agencies and your colleagues – your content will be seen by over 100k followers
• Creation, supervision and strategic development of all social media accounts • Leading a comprehensive link-building programme targeting key external stakeholders
• Assist with events including social media coverage, managing RSVPs and on-site
• Responsible for developing strong campaigns and executing social strategies in line with business objectives
This is a highly successful company who are looking for a vibrant and motivated individual to add their skilled knowledge of everything social.
• Creative thinker with the ability to come up with exciting new ideas to engage audiences
• Have a strong passion for everything social both at work and outside of work
• Ability to use social scheduling, monitoring and testing tools efficiently e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer, Schedugram is essential
• Able to write engaging content with clear CTAs driving people to the website
• Be able to come up with enthusing ideas which will help reinvent various social platforms
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.