here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£28k Client Side - LondonFed up of agency life?
Now is your chance to go CLIENT SIDE, based in CENTRAL LONDON TOO! A search AND social remit, these opportunities do not come up often. APPLY NOW!Ref: 2745
Now is your chance to go CLIENT SIDE, based in CENTRAL LONDON TOO! A search AND social remit, these opportunities do not come up often. APPLY NOW!
One of the biggest online travel / lifestyle brands of recent times who have a massive fan base of customers and offices around the world. As an employer they are revered, offering their staff an excellent range of benefits and opportunities to expand within the organisation.
They are an extremely well known global brand who have always adopted a consumer centric approach to business.
Brilliant offices, inspiring people, great career choice.
As a PPC Executive you will be responsible for delivering customer-focussed, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
• Responsible for trafficking, bid management and optimisation of multi-market PPC campaigns to agreed campaign/profitability targets
• Assistance with planning, organisation, development and timely delivery of assets for commercial and Marketing teams in the UK and Europe
• Delivering performance reporting and insight to the PPC team and local market teams
• Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues to the PPC Team Leader
• Working also closely with social team on creating, managing and reporting campaigns on main social network Facebook and Twitter
The successful candidate will be ambitious, highly motivated individuals to join the company’s European Paid Search team to manage PPC Campaigns.
• A thorough and meticulous individual with proven PPC experience
• A proactive team player that is self-motivated, tenacious and uses initiative.
• Experience with web analytics and advanced Excel skills
• A good understanding of social activity and someone who is able to interpret and analyse large amounts of complex data from multiple sources
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.