here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Creative Media Agency - LondonCommunity Manager opportunity based at the HOTTEST creative agency out there! You will be behind the voice of some of the biggest brands in the UK!Ref: 2602
Top class Media/creative agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
The role will take the lead in development and guardianship of Social Media Channel, Content and Community Management strategies, working with the Account Director to develop your ideas and get approval on your approach. Day-to-day you will ensure that all work generated within the agency for broadcast on our client’s Social channels remains on brand and strategy.
• You will be responsible for writing creative briefs for your clients’ social media campaigns and in doing so will help determine the creative direction of our agency’s work. Working closely alongside the creative department, you will help guide and nurture the development of great content that is right for both the brand and the community, bringing your experience and insight to bear in that process.
• You will liaise directly with the client on strategic matters, gaining feedback on the work they produce and drawing out any insight. You will have the experience and confidence to realise new opportunities within your clients’ yearly plans, and work with the London Account Directors to bring new work into our agency.
• You will be a confident and assertive voice within the cross-agency team on all Social Media matters. In particular you’ll work with your clients’ Media Agencies to make sure paid support is aligned with broader Social objectives and that the Media Agency are bringing all opportunities for innovation to the attention of the client.
• You will also be responsible for reporting on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, as your client requires. You will be expert in using native platform analytics tools and have a great deal of experience of third-party Social Listening software such as Sysomos or Brandwatch. You will share any trends or insights with the broader agency team and client where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial grounding within planning and buying with knowledge of the DSP landscape and preferably proven experience in working with an agency-trading desk.
• You will already have You will have knowledge of the fundamentals of both ad-serving and the display technology landscape.
• Keen interest in digital marketing
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethic – self-motivated and able to take the initiative
• Excellent written and spoken English