here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Digital Media Agency - LondonWICKED CLIENTS at an outstanding full service media agency.
Best of all you get to work at grown up media agency, doing proper media planning work on brilliant clients. Apply now!!!Ref: 2657
Digital Activation Planner/Buyer
Best of all you get to work at grown up media agency, doing proper media planning work on brilliant clients. Apply now!!!
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers.
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver in the following areas focusing on people management and client services:
• Negotiating campaigns with Media Owners and the analysis of reports for relevant clients.
• Delivering client facing presentations on strategy, campaign recommendations and subsequent results
• Media innovation and the ability to work with and grow the company’s trading desk proposition.
• Monitor day-to-day aspects of junior employees’ work and set benchmarks for personal development within the team.
• Manage internal stakeholders and client needs effectively on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal candidate will be process driven and an organised individual, in order to implement campaigns.
• Have knowledge of the fundamentals of both Ad-serving and the Display technology landscape.
• The candidate must also have knowledge of the DSP landscape and preferably proven experience in working with an agency-trading desk.
• Have a full understanding of other digital media channels, as well as be numerate and analytical.
• With at least 1 years experience in display planning and buying
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.