here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Full Service Media AgencyAll about digital planning with no campaign management! This role is working on the most fun client there is at the UK's favourite media agency.Ref: 2887
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
You will be the lead digital contact across two of the highest spending digital accounts in the company
• You will be responsible for planning, buying and general account management across two huge accounts
• Work closely with the planning teams to deliver campaigns that are of an exceptional standard as part of an integrated strategy across channels
• You will be responsible for briefing, planning and buying display media campaigns, as well as delivering the overall digital campaign strategy by working collaboratively with internal PPC, SEO, biddable and social media specialists
• Manage projects from start to finish between clients, creative agencies and publishers, including digital partnerships and bespoke creative builds
• Attend client status meetings, briefing and planning meetings
• Building and maintaining great relationships with media owners, ensuring clients have access to the best in the industry
The Display Planner Buyer will be part of a growing digital team and chemistry is therefore critical! The ideal person will be positive, participative, self-confident, competitive and imaginative
• You will have a solid understanding of all digital media channels, including Display, PPC, SEO, Biddable and social.
• You will have experience of managing both brand-led and DR campaigns, with knowledge of attribution models
• Experience working on audited accounts with set targets – working in collaboration with supplies to hit them
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.