here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonThis digital media planner role is ideal for someone looking for a move into a great agency, to focus on digital media planning and progression to Manager level in the near future.
The agency is fun! The job is excellent.Ref: 2701
Digital Planner Buyer
The agency is fun! The job is excellent.
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The innovative role will be responsible for the planning and buying digital campaigns and their subsequent implementation.
• Negotiate campaigns with media owners and analyse reports for relevant clients
• Deliver client facing presentations on strategy, campaign recommendations and subsequent results
• Educate both clients and colleagues in terms of the ever changing world of digital activation.
• Deliver integrated strategy to internal stakeholders and clients
• Manage development/mentoring of an activation executive
• Responsible for executive members of your team, providing on the job training and learning opportunities.
The ideal candidate will already have a commercial grounding within planning and buying with knowledge of the DSP landscape
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of both ad-serving and the display technology landscape
• Keen interest in digital marketing and problem solving
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• A self-motivated and able to take the initiative.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.