here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonJoin the hottest media agency there is, working on great brands delivering digital media planning and strategy.
Amazing place to work - start having fun again!Ref: 2705
Digital Planner Buyer
Amazing place to work - start having fun again!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This role will involve planning all digital media campaigns, whilst delivering creative & accurate media plans.
• Plan all digital media campaigns (mainly display, but candidate will need an understanding of PPC, SEO, Biddable – in particular Paid Social)
• Attend, present and lead client status meetings, briefings, planning meetings.
• Manage the delivery of post campaign analysis documents and other important information
• Deliver excellent client servicing and develop strong working relationships
The ideal person for this position will be part of a fast growing team and will have a good understanding of the digital landscape and emerging media platforms
• Highly motivated: always demonstrating a positive outlook with a proven ability to handle pressure
• Strong communicator and highly presentable, capable of explaining detailed digital concepts, technology and trends to clients with varying levels of experience
• Proven success in selling in new digital initiatives and managing detailed project streams
• Extensive planning expertise and expert knowledge of core digital media planning tools
• Comprehensive understanding of all the major ad serving platforms and dynamic creative solutions
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.