here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonWant to move to an agency who are winning new business for fun? Working on a huge client, absolutely perfect for someone looking for their second agency job!Ref: 2869
Digital Senior Planner Buyer
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The ideal candidate is looking to work within a closely-knit team and gain experience in planning and implementing innovative media campaigns.
• Day to day client contact responsible and trusted with routine tasks and ad hoc inquiries relating to the managed campaigns
• Responsible for ensuring the agency is passing on all market intelligence and media insight to their clients
• Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies, as well as internal agency departments
• To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately to ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the Display landscape
• To have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work
• Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and on-going optimisations
• Provide support and training for junior team members, including overseeing their output.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.