here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£28k Digital Agency – LondonDigital Account Manager role at the fastest growing digital agency around. If you are an Account Exec looking for that step up, this is the role for you! Great clients & an amazing team.Ref: 2447
Junior Account Manager
The Company is a fast growing and dynamic digital media agency run by an experienced management team, who have a passion for digital communications.
This role involves playing a significant role in the development, execution and management of multiple digital media campaigns. Key Responsibilities:
• Manage and coordinate campaigns and clients on a day to day basis.
• Handle basic administrative tasks – including helping to provide campaign input, feedback, insight and future recommendations
• Develop a rapport with the vendor community to identify new opportunities as well as negotiating favourable account rates, terms and conditions
• Deliver innovative, high quality, accurate and relevant media plans
• Be proficient in the use of agency ad serving tools and be capable of creating and interpreting campaign reports for internal and client use
The ideal candidate will have at least 18 months experience in display, search and/or affiliate marketing. Key Responsibilities:
• A passion for digital and an understanding of the digital display marketplace – a thorough understanding of the programmatic space is key
• Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills
• Ability to pre-empt problems, show initiative and be pro-active
• A high level of numeracy and literacy with strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.