here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media – LondonSuper cool media agency with super cool brands. Digital media manager role covering strategy as well as managing implementation. Massively exciting opportunity and you will have fun doing it!Ref: 2462
Digital Display Planner
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The role will include working across a number of different sectors, both brand led and DR led campaigns.
• Extensive planning expertise and expert knowledge of core digital media planning tools e.g. ComScore, TGI Clickstream, etc. to source data directly for analysis & planning.
• Taking an active role within the business.
• The candidate will be central in deciding the client’s budgets.
The ideal candidate will already have 3 to 4 years in display planning. The candidate will also be a highly motivated individual. Whilst being able to handle pressure.
• You will be a strong communicator who is highly presentable, capable of explaining detailed digital concepts, technology and trends to clients with varying levels of experience.
• Proven success in selling in new digital initiatives and managing detailed project streams.
• Comprehensive understanding of all the major adserving platforms and dynamic creative solutions
• Reporting & evaluation across our performance clients is an absolute priority. Experience of advanced evaluation technology (such as attribution modelling) is required.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.