here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£29k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonPaid Social remit in the UK's best independent media agency. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience and in biddable/socialRef: 2761
Paid Social Executive
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The agency are looking for an experienced Paid Social Analyst who lives and breathes social media!
• You will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring social media campaigns for a large variety of clients
• Supporting the digital team with campaign planning, strategy and implementation for Brand and direct response activities
• Help develop and implement social media strategies for all clients across different channels
• Create, implement and deliver campaigns with an appreciation for other online and offline channels
• Optimise and monitor campaign’s delivery and budget against the different KPI’s
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of developing and implementing social platforms to help clients achieve objectives and KPIs
• A strong understanding of paid social media and audience’s targeting strategies
• Analytical approach in managing and evaluating data
• Able to manage time effectively, communicate information and ideas written and verbally and build and maintain strong relationships
• You will be a strong communicator who is highly presentable, capable of building strong relationships with different team members and clients.
• Self-motivated & willing to take on new challenges, with strong attention to detail.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.