here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£26k Full Service Advertising Agency - EssexThis PAID SOCIAL MEDIA EXEC is at a FULL SERVICE AD AGENCY where ideas and creativity in media are massively encouraged. You'll be pivotal in all elements of paid social and learn loads from senior people. APPLY NOW!!Ref: 2653
Paid Social Executive
An Essex based full service ad-agency covering all elements of media planning and buying across both off line and online. Full creative offering across all media channels as well as product design and merchandising.
They have been going for 25 years now and are 55 people strong with a dedicated and fully integrated media division, billing around £50m.
They are a fun bunch of people who love working there and have outstanding staff retention rates!
Clients cover a wide range of industries and include some massively recognisable global brands who subscribe to any of the services available here.
They operate in a relaxed environment, non political, supportive and inclusive. They don’t clock-watch and actively encourage you to get involved with media owners and networking at appropriate events.
The people who work there cover all disciplines across creative and media so you’ll work along side a diverse range of personalities and learn loads!
This role will involve working as part of an online team setting up, managing and optimising and reporting on various social advertising campaigns predominantly across Facebook and Twitter.
• Creating paid social proposals for existing and potential new clients
• Setting up, optimising and reporting social ad campaigns
• Keeping up to date with all paid social developments and best practices
• Liaising with digital team members on overall advertising strategies.
• Maintaining existing ad building new relationships with social platform reps
• General smooth running of campaigns and meeting client targets and demands.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion and thorough understanding of the social media marketplace.
• Works hard to achieve goals and constantly improve performance
• Excellent numeracy and written English skills
• Experience with working on accounts
• Good understanding and knowledge of the client-servicing
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.