here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k London - Full Service Media AgencyPaid Social remit in the UK's best independent media agency. The ideal candidate will have around 2 years’ experience in biddable/social and will be running two of the agency's largest accounts!Ref: 2933
Paid Social Planner
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The agency are looking for an experience Paid Social Analyst who lives and breathes social media to run two client’s social accounts
• You will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring social media campaigns for clients across multiple sectors and markets
• Develop and implement social media strategies for your clients across different channels and in some cases different markets
• Monitor campaign performance against KPI’s and industry benchmarks
• Conduct day to day campaign optimization in order to meet client KPI’s
• Support the digital team with social planning and strategy
• Analyse, review and report on campaign performance in order to maximize results
The ideal candidate will have around 2 years experience of paid media experience, managing campaigns across different platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
• You will have a passion for all things social, including future trends, someone who embraces the evolution of the online social environment, understands its place in the ecosystem and is eager to test and develop new strategies
• In-depth knowledge of developing and implementing social platform to help their clients achieve the objectives and KPI’s
• Strong understanding of paid social media and audiences targeting strategies
• Analytical approach in managing and evaluating data
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.