here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media Agency - LondonWant to move away from implementation and focus on digital planning? This Performance role working across a number of channels is your opportunity! Great agency and huge brands!
Performance Planning Manager
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Performance Manager will work with the Head of Performance and Performance Director with the responsibility for cross channel optimisation of their client’s significant acquisition activity.
• Optimized performance media campaigns on a macros and channel basis for the client
• Troubleshoot technical and practical issues within the channels and devise solutions to ensure performance doesn’t drop
• Work with the agency and technology partners to ensure campaign delivery and reporting continuously improves
• You will provide support in forecasting and contribute to the longer team development of the account
• Produce concise and actionable reports to equip the team and the clients with relevant information
The candidate must have a desire and motivation to excel in a fast paced retail and DR environment and possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape
• Experience in managing large quantities of data and extracting insight from it
• Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to organise and manage detail work in a large team
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• The candidate must enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry and truly be a part of something unique
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.