here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£26k Full Service Media Agency - LondonDo you want a career in PPC Search working with big brands,in an amazing media agency? Here's your chance! This PPC exec role is outstanding, and real!Ref: 2949
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity. Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance. They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda. Really cool offices in central London.
The role includes the effective day to day running of clients PPC campaigns from keywords research and ad copy creation to running daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as actively optimizing accounts to meet target KPI’s
• Assisting the Account Manager in all new account setup – including designing and implementing from scratch
• Make use of the relevant bid management platforms to improve account performance
• PPC Budget management – daily and weekly budget tracking to ensure accounts are spending within targets.
• Under the direction of the Account Manager, implement relevant PPC strategies to help facilitate account growth.
The ideal candidate will be a talented and eager to learn PPC Executive with at least 8 months PPC experience looking to join a dynamic and growing performance team
• Google AdWords Certification
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Proficient in setting up, managing and optimizing campaigns across the major advertising platforms e.g. Google AdWords and Bing
• Experience with bid management & tracking software namely Double Click, Marin or Kenshoo
• Experience in optimizing accounts to meet specific goals – e.g. revenue and ROAS targets.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.