here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Digital Agency - LondonPPC Search Planner / Analyst role in mid sized agency very much on the up. Join a winning team and use your brain in a rewarding way – do proper search planning! Apply now!Ref: 2452
The Company is a fast growing and dynamic digital media agency run by an experienced management team, who have a passion for digital communications.
This role is for an ambitious and entrepreneurial PPC Analyst to join the team in central London to not only help manage our clients PPC accounts but also take an active role in building the paid search team into a thriving business unit.
• Manage clients PPC budgets effectively
• Ensure campaigns deliver according to clients objectives
• Provide analysis and recommendations to improve performance
• Provide weekly and monthly performance reports
• Keep up to date with industry news and developments
• Take an active role in finding and winning new business
The ideal candidate will have proven hands on PPC experience.
• Analytical and good attention to detail
• Clear eye for what is working well and what needs improving
• Passion for PPC is essential
• Knowledge of bid management tools would be an advantage
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics
• Good communication with clients
• Entrepreneurial person with ambition to build a team
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.