here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Client Side - LondonFANTASTIC opportunity for a Marketing Communications Executive. This your chance to join a NOT-FOR-PROFIT organisation and really make a difference. If you understand the communications process and feel ready for that next career progression, APPLY NOW!Ref: 2661
Senior Commercial and Communications Executive
Mid sized not-for profit company fast becoming a well established youth culture brand in its own right. All about sports, music, fashion, social media and of course young people on the cusp of adulthood. Their remit is to engage young people in activities and events which broaden their outlook on life and prepare them for the transition into adult life. Exposing them to situations which develop life skills such as communication, leadership, team work and confidence.
Joining a dynamic marketing team, the Senior Communications Executive will play a pivotal role in supporting the company’s programme supply chain, of over 200 organisations.
• Manage and optimise the company’s online brand portal
• Support the Marketing Communications Manager with the development of their branded programme materials, products and assets
• Manage relationships with Toolkit suppliers of materials and products, as well as manage the stock levels and provide reports.
• Manage P&L for materials and products supplied through the company’s portal
• Promote new branded products and materials to key audiences and users
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in working in a marketing department and have experience of the creative production process.
• Comfortable working to achieve personal income targets with good judgement and decision making skills
• Able to write a good promotional copy for different audiences and channels
• Excellent writing and editing skills, including creative brief writing
• Ability to communicate effectively with a professional manner with people at all levels, inside and outside the company
• Able to manage a diverse workload and effectively prioritise work to meet deadlines under a highly pressurised environment.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.