here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£34k Full Service Media Agency - LondonTop class Digital Planner opportunity for someone with 1-2 years digital experience. If you're looking for a role where you will be more involved with strategy and planning this is your chance!Ref: 2647
Digital Senior Planner
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The role will involve supporting the activation managers and director with the strategic direction of the team and clients, you will ensure excellent client management and strategic implementation of campaigns.
• Managing client accounts effectively on a day to day and strategic basis.
• Client facing presentations on strategy, campaign recommendations and subsequent results.
• Monitoring the day to day aspects of junior employees’ work to ensure high quality output.
• Responsible for quality of account/campaign negotiation and overall pricing (on named accounts).
The ideal candidate will have good a good knowledge of the fundamentals of both ad-serving and the display technology landscape.
• Digital planning experience within an agency, working across various sector accounts
• Knowledge of the DSP landscape and preferably proven experience in working with an agency trading desk.
• A broader understanding of communications planning would also be desirable.
• Line management and experience of developing direct reports.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.