here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Client Side - LondonGot 1 years' experience (or more) and fed up of agency life?
Now is your chance to go CLIENT SIDE, based in CENTRAL LONDON TOO! These opportunities do not come up often - APPLY NOW!Ref: 2856
Now is your chance to go CLIENT SIDE, based in CENTRAL LONDON TOO! These opportunities do not come up often - APPLY NOW!
Innovative, forward thinking client side opportunity. They handle much of their digital media activity in house to closely align it with the wider marketing operations. Clever people who are a fun bunch too. Inclusive and supportive company environment which people really enjoy working within and rarely leave. Lovely central London offices with an amazing culture.
The successful candidate will want to learn from their Organic Marketing Manager and become a digital expert. Main Responsibilities:
• Weekly SEO technical site management; working through work items to optimize technical performance and achieve tactical wins
• The identification, prioritization and creation of new content to help customers and drive sales
• Assist in the technical, content and SEO planning for brand new websites and websites theyhave acquired as part of their corporate acquisitions strategy
The ideal candidate will be an articulate, passionate and driven individual with an eye for detail and a passion for delivery and progress.
• 1 – 3 years of SEO experience within an agency or in-house
• Experience in keyword research and turning research projects into briefs for writers
• Comfortable wearing different hats; i.e. a technical hat, a content hat, a reporting hat, a project-management hat.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.