here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Digital Media Agency - LondonCross media opportunity working on a popular brand client. Your chance to be more involved with the planning and strategy of campaigns at the media division of one of London's hottest creative agencies!Ref: 2672
Account Planning Manager
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
This role is to act as Account Planning Manager across two key agency clients and to develop brand communication strategy.
• Work with the wider media team to ensure media strategy, implementational planning, buying and evaluation are delivered to the highest standards.
• Develop strong client relationships, ensuring accounts are serviced correctly and any potential problems solved expediently.
• Liaise with relevant brand managers across named accounts
• Build strong, effective working relationships with other partner agencies and media owners in order to deliver integrated client-centric solutions
• Take an active role in developing key outputs of the team and help out on pitches where needed and desired.
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to take on big challenges
• Proactive, must demonstrate a clear desire for programme growth
• Great social skills and a love for people
• Confident self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team
• Great negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills
• Well-organised with an attention to detail
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.