here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£48k Full Service Media Agency – LondonSuperb Account Director role with a heavy focus on media planning. Working across both offline and online, you will need to be strategically minded confident working on big brands! APPLY NOW!Ref: 2558
Account Director (Planning)
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network.
The role will involve utilising integrated experience across offline and digital media channels and develop strategies / insights for your designated accounts.
• Management of key clients and projects, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions. Leading and management of client projects from conception through to completion.
• Monitoring the day to day aspects of your teams’ work to ensure high quality output and suitable management of the group’s workload.
• Coordination and the execution of the media plan with our internal specialist teams – and with the media owners as required.
• Involvement, identification and supervision of additional projects, as required – new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends. Leading pitches as required, demonstrating best practice in pitch management.
The ideal candidate will have strong offline and online media planning experience.
• Experience of new business development and pitching.
• Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools (BARB, TGI, Google Analytics, Comscore, Adynamix)
• Extensive understanding of and interest for all aspects of media landscape across multiple industries.
• A solid understanding of applying digital planning skills
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.