here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£36k Full Service Media Agency - LondonProper digital media manager role working on cracking client business! Non-corporate environment, fun, inclusive, integrated and populated with happy people. Get involved! Apply now.
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role will involve day to day managing of a team and group of clients in a approachable and supportive manner, ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently through inspirational leadership.
• Identify any client issues and resolve them demonstrating excellent personal and problem solving skills.
• You will manage the efficiency of the team effectively to deliver best practice process and work flow management within the team.
• Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies at a senior level, as well as internal agency departments.
• To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape.
• Exploring new opportunities in market; not just about Digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award-winning work.
• Have total knowledge and understanding of campaign performance and be able to demonstrate how to optimise on a campaign-by-campaign basis with a focus on cross campaign best practise and shared learning.
• Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.