here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Full Service Media Agency - LondonFantastic Digital Account Director role at one the UK’s best agencies. Working across some proper challenger brands, doing amazing work for some amazing clients.Ref: 2699
Digital Account Director
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role will be responsible for heading up a key group of digital publishing clients in addition to growing our revenue and income
• Responsible for training junior employees on sales strategies and the overall planning and procurement of publishing campaigns
• Drive integrated process and thinking across client teams, strategy and product areas
• Support the head of digital trading and wider commercial teams, whilst also working closely with and supporting programmatic engagement, social and mobile teams
• Work across multiple accounts and being able to optimise performance and process
The successful candidate will have a solid background within a media agency working directly with clients across digital media channels
• A good knowledge of the fundamentals of both ad-serving and the display technology landscape
• Demonstrable history of the programmatic/social landscape
• Line management and experience of developing direct reports
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.