here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£48k Full Service Media Agency - LondonMedia agency Ad-Ops role at the best UK Media Agency there is. Running massive digital campaigns and optimising £millions!
High profile role in high profile agency working on world famous brands. Apply now!Ref: 2356
Ad Ops Director
High profile role in high profile agency working on world famous brands. Apply now!
This is a top 10 media agency who have a reputation in the market as a forward thinking, creative and entrepreneurial organisation.
They work across a wide range of advertisers (often challenger brands) and are home to some of the coolest brands in UK today for all their media needs.
An approachable and generally fun culture without a lot of the politics that blights some of the larger media agencies, and their focus for digital is strategy, integration, analytics and client servicing.
This role is for a confident Digital Ad Operations & Technology Director who has plenty of enthusiasm and is a keen team player. Key to this role is to ensure that The Company are using the best technology available for their clients and offering guidance to the departments on how to become as efficient as possible within the ad operations / technology arena.
• Identify best methods to track client activity so that online activity can be optimised.
• Work closely with Data Science / Evidence team to identify integrated reporting between data sets
• Creative innovation- using technology to serve creative efficiently so that it is more relevant and better targeted.
• Understanding of all Online advertising techniques and how best to provide the metrics required for reporting/delivering results
• Creating processes and best practice which will filter down to all members of the departments.
• Be an expert within the field of Ad Ops in being a source of knowledge for all stakeholders in the company interested in Adserving, technology (trafficking / tag management / adverification) and operations process.
The ideal candidate will be commercially minded with very strong operational skills and a deep understanding of processes necessary for an ad operations team to run successfully.
• 5 years + 3rd Party Ad Serving experience in DoubleClick DART for Advertisers, as well as with rich media vendors such as Flashtalking & Mediamind, plus mobile Adservers
• Experience with Adverfication tools such as – Integral (Adsafe), DoubleVerify, Comscore, Alenty & Meetrics
• Experience with Tag Management providers, such as TagMan, BrightTag, Google Tag Management, Quibit etc.
• Skilled in systems integration e.g. integration of adserver / PPC bid management / analytics / call tracking / DMPs etc.
• Working knowledge of web analytics such as Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends or GA etc.
• Advanced working knowledge of Excel and reporting tools
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.