here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£38k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonAV/Broadcast remit within an amazing full service media agency. Planning and buying across; TV, Cinema and VOD. This media agency does not view media in silos!! Perfect for a broadcast/TV person to step up to manager level!Ref: 2684
AV Account Manager
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The AV Manager should be comfortable splitting their focus between day-to-day media planning and buying, and ensuring the smooth and effective running of their client’s account.
• Plays an active role in mentoring and developing junior members of the team
• Takes ownership of personal and team skill development with full attendance to all training and development sessions.
• Build strong relationships with key client contacts, the clients’ go-to person for campaign related issues and effectively delegating this work to other team members where appropriate.
• Managing a team of people and are tasked with mentoring, teaching and developing their team members and are responsible, along with their Director for output of those team members.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent planner, with an instinct for their clients’ business needs, objectives, concerns and strategy at all times
• Driving integrated process and thinking across client teams, strategy and investment
• Previous commercial experience across AV media planning from a media agency environment
• Strong administrational skills and possessing an enthusiastic approach to other more menial aspects of the role.
• Supports additional projects as requires – such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends
• Prior experience of client management and clear communication skills, able to present ideas with conviction and gravitas.
• Experience of line management and assisting in individual development plans
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.