here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k Biddable Director - LondonHead of Biddable Media at a world class Independent Media Agency. Break away from big network agency treadmill and take control of your discipline. Make your mark and enjoy it!
Apply now!Ref: 2422
Head of Biddable Media
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This role will be accountable for the growth and evolution of the Company’s biddable proposition, generating a framework which resonates with clients and establishes the grounds for future success.
• Oversee the management of the biddable teams services, from operational framework to developing best practice.
• Maintain and develop the Company’s media owner relationships and technology partners, overseeing the integration of new tools.
• Be the biddable lead externally representing the agency at industry events and delivering thought leadership, whilst internally being the lead on all relevant new business opportunities.
• Working with the digital planners and client teams to define strategy and build out roadmaps.
• Manage the team of biddable specialists. Mentoring and support. Setting up training where required. Ensuring that the team is motivated and has everything at their disposal to deliver award wining work.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a media agency or commercial marketing environment, managing medium to large client business.
• Extensive search marketing experience, including a solid knowledge of the latest trends shaping the industry, best practice principles, strategy, implementation and evaluation.
• Exceptional analytical skills – showcasing a natural affinity for analysing data, finding trends, and creating actionable recommendations.
• A sound working knowledge of all common self-serve platforms used across search, social and display (DSP’s), with an enthusiasm and aptitude to understand sectors that are less familiar.
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills, with an ability to present insight and stories that excite clients.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.