here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Full Service Media Agency - LondonAre you a data expert who wants to be part of an Agency of the Year nominee? Perfect opportunity to be heavily involved with strategy, client solutions & data insights. APPLY NOW!Ref: 2553
Client Data Strategist
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results. Their culture promotes a healthy work/life balance with flexible working hours and no time sheets!
This role is an extremely client facing, data strategy role which involves team management, project management and new business pitching. You will be expected to take a consultative approach to identifying problems and generating the right solutions using the data resources provided.
• Deliver best in class actionable insight about the effectiveness of media in changing consumer behaviour and/or attitudes towards or clients’ brands
• Act as a centre of excellence at the heart of the agency planning & buying culture, working seamlessly with the strategy and planning teams
• Build and develop relationships with UK business directors and client leads, ensuring that data sources are relevant to the clients demands
The ideal candidate will have analytical expertise, preferably in a media capacity.
• Ideally familiar with a wide range of analytical techniques (e.g. econometrics, attribution modelling)
• Team management
• Must come from a data driven business where you are able to research and draw out insights from data
• An ability to generate insights, recognising the implications for communications strategy and planning
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.