here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Independent Full Service Media AgencyComms planner / Senior Manager role on great clients. You will assist with running the accounts and take a strategic lead role on them.
If you want a change, want to work somewhere amazing and are ready for a step up...apply now!Ref: 2961
If you want a change, want to work somewhere amazing and are ready for a step up...apply now!
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The role includes improving the quality of work the agency produces, by empowering everyone with strategic skills and knowledge that will help them produce the very best work.
• Design and manage research initiatives to deliver more significant insights.
• Work with internal media teams to review plans in order to improve efficiency and have a greater impact.
• Use knowledge of media planning products, tools and services to support the team to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
• Source and collate data and info required for pitch process accurately and on time
• Use and champion our Matrix channel planning tool
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Comms planner with at least 3-5 years of relevant agency experience
• Be comfortable at present full communications strategies to experienced clients.
• Planning experience across all channels, including TV & Digital
• Ability to brief and manage media owners
• Know how to use and utilise industry tools – e.g. TGI, Touchpoins, Comscore, Survey Monkey, BLOGS etc.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.