here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonSenior Account Director position working on major entertainment and retail clients. Extremely client facing, heavy strategy focus and managing a team of 6, looking for someone to take the accounts you'll lead forward!Ref: 2654
Digital Account Director
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge and know-how in planning and buying across digital channels including display, mobile, programmatic, social and video.
• To comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally.
• Proactively use understanding of clients business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade
• Leadership of a team and group of clients in an approachable and supportive manner, ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently through inspirational leadership
• Lead client relationship together with managing partner and gain trust and confidence of main client contacts through providing a reliable service and showcasing extensive digital knowledge.
• Be responsible for senior client conversations and keeping them up to dates with latest relevant market intelligence and media insights
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape.
• The successful candidate will have a passion to use the latest technologies to deliver qualified traffic and drive ROI
• Organisational skills to manage team workload effectively, ensure timely output and high quality of all work shared with internal teams or clients.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy, whilst delivering award-winning work.
• Have a strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.