here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Digital Media Agency - LondonDigital Manager job working on terrific clients at a small agency who are taking on the big dogs and winning huge accounts! Great environment, very creative and an opportunity to be really involved with strategic planning!Ref: 2756
Digital Account Manager
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels.
They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media.
The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company
The agency requires a super bright and spark individual to lead the planning and buying across 4 of their most important clients within digital.
• Inform strategy by providing actionable insights, attending creative brainstorms
• Define clear role for all digital channels from the comms strategy and produce detailed, insightful and inspiring briefs for specialists and media owners
• Lead all new and improved processes for the team to follow to deliver efficiencies across implementation
• Act as the go to contact for your clients regarding the delivery of campaigns, whilst managing and prioritising client contact
The successful candidate will be a strong leader, an ideas focussed planner and a tenacious individual that wont settle until the best work has been delivered
• Have a strong understanding of how all ATL media channels are bought and delivered including basic knowledge of owned and earned channels
• An advanced understanding of programmatic, video, ad serving, attribution, to be able to present confidently to clients
• Ability to interpret and deliver insightful competitive analysis for clients on a regular basis
• Capable of building close working and collaborative relationships with creative agencies
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.