here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Media AgencyDigital Manager job working on terrific clients at a small agency who are taking on the big dogs and winning huge accounts! Great environment, very creative and an opportunity to be really involved with strategic planning!Ref: 2951
Digital Account Manager
This agency is an independent strategic communications planning agency, who can also deliver start to finish media campaigns across all channels. They are an ideas agency working with a fantastic list of clients and delivering inspired thinking across any discipline from creative, events, PR, as well as media. The management team represent brilliance from all walks of agency life and their heritage comes from quite simply the best agencies in UK. You will be in amazing company.
The role involves managing the day to day running of your client’s paid activity across digital, working with the coms team and your account director to deliver fantastic plans that the deliver the agreed strategy.
• Produce detailed, insightful and inspiring briefs for specialists and media owners.
• Deliver well researched digital plans that integrate into the wider offline channel mix.
• Ensure campaigns deliver in full and meet set targets and KPIs across all campaigns.
• Act as the go to contact for your clients regarding the delivery of campaigns.
• Regularly meet up with publishers and technology partners to learn of new product launches and potential new ways of working.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of how all ATL media channels are bought and delivered including basic knowledge of owned and earned channels.
• Have an advanced understanding of the following areas to be able to present confidently to clients: Programmatic, Mobile, Native, Video, Ad Serving, Cross device measurement, Attribution.
• Advanced experience of industry planning/information tools so that you can utilize across all plans.
• The ability to manage and prioritise client contact.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.