here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Client Side – LondonCLIENT SIDE role as DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER which will suite establishes online marketer or agency person keen to make that move. CRACKING JOB! Apply now!Ref: 2543
Digital Marketing Manager
Global company with very much a small company feel to it at a local level. Inclusive, collaborative and supportive in their culture.
They are a 5 star quality cruise operator and cover rives as well as ocean destinations. Their aim is to offer a wonderfully personal service from start to finish and deliver amazing holiday experiences to their loyal customer base.
The London office which houses the marketing team is small and very much a tight nit team structure with everyone pulling in the same direction.
The role involves developing and executing online marketing and web strategy to drive awareness, interest and sales. The role will also require management and delivery of digital marketing channels.
• Budgetary control of all digital marketing channels
• Reporting, analysis and on-going optimisation of all digital marketing channels, meeting agreed targets
• Management of two direct reports
• Own all department reporting and drive junior team members to realise their contributio
The ideal candidate will demonstrate previous experience of defining and
delivering successful multi-channel digital strategies with clear evidential
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice
• Ability to work in a busy environment, prioritising tasks and sticking to tight deadlines.
• Experience of managing digital marketing channels, including email, mobile and social media.
• Excellent relationship management skills – internal and external
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.