here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
€50k Full Service Media Agency – AmsterdamSeriously cool opportunity to work in one of the trendiest cities in Europe, Amsterdam! This role is perfect for a Global Account Manager to see their career take off working on the City's hugely famous alcohol brand!
Global Account Director
This media agency is part of a top flight global network and boasts an impressive client list as well as an excellent digital media division with specialists covering all disciplines.
The culture they have is inclusive, supportive and fun. It’s not a great big corporate agency set up full of politics, but it is a genuinely exciting place to work and affords people there brilliant career progression opportunities.
The benefits offered to employees are among the most generous of all agencies and represent how seriously they take the business of nurturing their talent.
The role will involve strategic and executional involvement across 2 huge brands.
• Coordinating deliverables across the global network, supporting the creation of strategic client presentations, and providing logistical support to the team.
• Oversight and management of campaign activations across many markets, including strategy, implementation, reporting and optimisation responsibilities
• Working closely with the Account Director to provide support for the Strategy, Research and Digital teams.
• Responsibilities across over 40 markets in Europe, Americas, Africa and APAC.
The ideal candidate must possess a great eye for detail – confident at multi-tasking, highly organised and possessing strong interpersonal skills, bringing these characteristics together to create strong account management ability.
• A key aspect of the role is to communicate effectively with people at local level, for whom English is not their first language. Strong communication skills are therefore essential. Command of other languages would be a bonus, but not essential.
• Ability to build strong relationships – be respectful, passionate, professional and friendly with all clients, local market contacts and agency colleagues/partners. Work very well as part of a team.
• Candidate will have previous experience working directly with and presenting to clients.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.