here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Marketing - LondonClient side Account Manager role, servicing high end accounts in the technology sector. This company provide AMAZING TECH solutions to many well known brands. Advanced PROGRAMMATIC understanding too. GREAT JOB!Ref: 2665
Key Account Manager
This company is first and foremost a technology company who utilise amazingly precise data to empower an industry to deliver live and dynamic consumer facing information. They operate mainly in the betting space just now, but are set to expand into other appropriate consumer verticals. Based in super cool central London offices, one of the most exciting and clever businesses around today.
The successful candidate will manage key client accounts to ensure customer requirements are understood, demands met and issues dealt with and resolved effectively and promptly.
• Assist the Business Development Director in recruiting and retaining high value customers
• Use analytical skills to identify and solve complex problems by liaising with the customer and the company’s business development teams to identify upsell opportunities, and with their technical teams in relation to planning releases.
• Contribute towards client presentations and assist with drafting tender documents and contracts
• Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and work with the Business Development Director to ensure speedy closure of the deal
• Liaise with the trading and support teams to monitor any issues that arise, identifying and escalating important issues as necessary
The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of the client’s organisation and build strong relationships with contacts in their business.
• Experience of the sports betting, gaming or technology industry is highly desirable
An understanding of trading within the gambling sector would be nice to have, but not fundamental
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail along with experience of working with technical departments
• Proven ability to problem solve, and drive issues through to a timely resolution and act decisively under pressure, as well as have the ability to communicate with all levels of seniority
• Willingness to travel internationally and locally, a self starter with lots of enthusiasm is required.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.