here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k Client Side - LondonThis CLIENT SIDE job is all about specifically CRM. Amazing culture/people/product. If you know CRM, here's your big chance to shine.Ref: 2815
Famous UK online brand now making its presence known across the world active in 15 different countries. The brand is fun, irreverent, very much of the moment and high impact. They are very successful and growing rapidly which is why they are looking to hire again now.
Much of their media activity is handled in-house by a 60-strong marketing team covering all areas of digital, integrating beautifully with the ATL Brand division.
They are high profile and bang up to date – a true brand champion of current times and a brilliant company to work for.
Reporting into the Head of Partner Marketing, this role is tasked with developing a cross-channel communications strategy for engagement with their client partners to generate increased value from them.
• Develop and implement the Partner Communications strategy with a clear focus on building and deepening the relationship with their partners.
• Oversee and manage the creation of Partner-facing content across their core communication channels
• Ownership of the Partner blog and the content and partner communications offer within Partner Centre
• Build strong working relationships with the Ops and Tech teams to ensure they communicate in a seamless and planned fashion all significant changes and enhancements that improve the experience for their partners.
The company are after an excellent Partner Marketing specialist charged with building a true Partner Community across their national portfolio.
• A strong understanding and a track record of developing and rolling out partner marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
• Business driven, proactive and entrepreneurial mentality
• Proven experience leading, managing and retaining a team of exceptional talent as well as creating a culture of innovation, accountability and a commitment to achieving results
• Ability to think strategically and turn insights into initiatives
• Analytical acumen, team player, paired with agile mind-set and can do attitude.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.