here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Digital Media Agency - £50kA fantastic opportunity for a PPC Account Manager to make the step up to Director level. Based at one of the most forward thinking digital agencies who produce seriously impressive results. If you want a role that is going to progress your career, this is the one!Ref: 2650
PPC Account Director
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
Ownership of the creation, optimisation, management and future development of key paid search accounts.
- Be the key contact for the key paid search clients.
- Introduce and pitch new products / ideas to clients.
- Have the ability to analyse at both macro and micro levels, providing key insights and initiatives to clients.
- Input in to the technical development of the paid search proposition.
- Develop the packaging and presentation of the paid search proposition.
The individual must be a smart and results driven analytical marketer.
- Comfortable and confident in presenting new ideas.
- Strong organisational and excellent copywriting skills.
- Prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine.
- Excellent attention to detail, especially when employing individual processes and procedures.
- Team-focused approach.
- You should be customer focused with the ability to explore and understand customer needs.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.