here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k Media Agency - LondonSenior search position at a popular global network handling a selection of high end clients. This is a great opportunity to progress from Manager to Account Director and really get hands on with team management and strategy.Ref: 2676
PPC Account Director
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The role will involve creating and managing Paid Search campaigns effectively deliver client objectives and paid search
• The senior client contact for the company’s paid search accounts
• Complete and manage the forecast/plan of monthly paid search budgets in line with client objectives and targets
• Senior client facing role on presenting campaign strategy & overall business strategy as well as reporting key performance milestones to date
• Be able to direct and/ or execute optimisations based on performance analysis
• Lead new business pitches for paid search as well as identify and progress commercial opportunities for your clients
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate well and interpret search marketing to clients and manage client expectations
• Knowledge of industry tools and technologies with good numeracy skills and strong knowledge.
• Excellent knowledge/experience of paid search implementation and strategy
• Must be able to communicate well, interpret search marketing to clients and manage client expectations
• Passion for and wide understanding of all aspects of digital media
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise work load across your team
• A high energy, positive, can-do person who is never satisfied, and is always looking for ways to improve what we do
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.