here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonA fantastic opportunity for a PPC Account Manager to make the step up to Director level. Based at one of the most forward thinking media agencies who produce seriously impressive results. If you want a role that is going to progress your career, this is the one!Ref: 2780
PPC Account Director
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The PPC AD will own the PPC campaign strategy for one of the agency’s key accounts!
• Ensure all search and media activity is being optimised effectively to meet targets, utilising relevant search management, analytics and ad serving technologies
• Responsible for developing appropriate search strategies, testing roadmaps and innovation to improve paid search account performance
• Be the client’s ‘go to’ person for all things strategy related
• Manage and inspire a team of account managers and account executives to deliver effective results for clients
• Take ownership of briefs from strategy to delivery to ensure objectives are achieved
• Lead all client meetings: PCA’s, quarterly reviews, monthly performance
The ideal candidate will come from an agency background, with a thorough understanding and proven experience in running and managing million pound PPC campaign budgets across all the major PPC platforms.
• Strong management skills, team management experience and analytical expertise
• A motivated individual who has the desire to be a leading figure within both the PPC team and the wider agency
• A strong understanding od both UK and International PPC landscapes
• Experience with leading a team in an agency environment
• Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills and attention to detail
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.